We are currently looking for a new Software Developer to join our team.
The workplace is in Seoul and the candidates should not have any restrictions for employment in the Republic of Korea.
Please submit a RESUME or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following two questions:
- Why would you like to work with us?
- What experience/skills can you bring to the team?
The position will involve developing and maintaining the company’s software.
The duties of development activity will involve algorithm design, computer graphics and user interface programming.
The successful candidate will take an active role in all of the following:
- Further development of 3DII’s core technology
- Maintenance of the existing products.(VX series, HADI family, Dentiq3D, DentiqGuide)
- Working closely with the Support team to maintain responsive customer support
- Occasional visits to customers and Exhibitions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The following are essential skills for successful candidates for this:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in related majors
- The strongest possible mathematical skills
- C/C++, C#, Qt skills and experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
The following are highly desirable:
- A postgraduate qualification (science, maths or engineering)
- Experience and understanding of 2D/3D computer graphics
- Experience of CAD/CAM software
- Experience of GPU programming (Direct X, CUDA)
- Fluent English skill